Sunday 11 May 2014

Mom & Me











Image courtesy of kangshutters / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

With trembling hands she touched me, eyes moist with tears of joy.
Lips quivering, she cuddled me, I knew I was secure.
She kissed my fingers, then my legs, my forehead kissed she as though to bless.
I looked at her with startled eyes, then knew I should offer her a smile.

I gurgled at her in delight, “Mom I love you.”   



Image courtesy of phanlop88 / FreeDigitalPhotos.net



**********


This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.

The prompt  :  A 5 sentence post containing the word'mom.'



Enjoy some wonderful verses at Poets United: Poetry Pantry  too.


 Do take a tour of my blog  Fabric of Life too, 

to get a feel of some of the books doing the rounds , poetry, fiction, etc.

And Of course, don't forget to leave your footprints in the form of comments and suggestions. Your words mean a lot to me.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com