Sunday 24 November 2013

Jealousy ?




Drenched in morning dew I looked heavenly. Each part of me cried with joy. I was the chosen one. I looked at the others with disdain. Was there a hint of jealousy in their eyes? A drop of water from a tree overhead fell on me. Ah! Shedding tears for love unrequited I thought to myself and smiled.





I was presented to a beautiful lady who handed me to the man behind. Not long after, I was in a stinking garbage dump. I cried. Had I looked back I would have seen the others pity me. They knew I was doomed.



The above is based on a prompt on   "Write Tribe's100 words on saturday

The prompt was - “Had I looked back”


Image courtesy of luigi diamanti at FreeDigitalPhotos.net 

Inviting you to visit my blog at wordpress too, to read the latest - http://geetaavij.wordpress.com

Please leave your footprints in the form of comments and suggestions. Your words mean a lot to me.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com